- Home /
- Nikwax Rug Wash
Your waterproof animal rugs and coats could be soaking up water because the Durable Water Repellency (DWR) has been compromised by dirt, or because it’s been cleaned with a conventional laundry detergent. Dirt attracts water and household detergents leave water attracting (hydrophilic) residues, leading to fabric ‘wetting out’ in wet or damp conditions.
If your animal rugs or coats are relatively new, or recently treated with Nikwax Rug Proof, then cleaning with Nikwax Rug Wash will not only remove contaminants, such as dirt and residues left behind by household detergents, but also revitalise DWR.
Promo Text Short
Promo Text Long
Custom Stock Status
Use neat Rug Wash and a sponge or soft nylon brush to treat stubborn stains before washing. Remove all non-washable parts. Shake well before use. Follow care label instructions. Do not use detergents.
- Remove all detergent build-up from the detergent dispenser.
- Place 1 item in washing machine (maximum 1 rug per load*).
- Ensure washing machine is large enough to allow freedom of movement for item in drum.
- Use 150 ml per item.
- Wash according to care label. Choose a cycle that will allow the item to rinse thoroughly.
* For large items we recommend using a commercial laundrette.
- Size Guide
- We think you'll like these too
- Recently Viewed