The O'Neill Epic wetsuit is an established child's wetsuit from their youth wetsuit range with an excellent reputation for being robust, durable and good value for money. Constructed with high-performance super-stretch Ultraflex Neoprene, not just in the upper body but all the way through the suit and with a stretch factor of 150% it means it's fantastically supple and ultra-stretchy.
Super comfy while being hard-wearing, this wetsuit has glued and blind stitched seams, a double super sealed neck that features a toasty warm two layer design featuring a 360 degrees smooth skin interior lining, wide adjustability, and a secure lock down.
An ergonomic, seamless under sleeve panel allows for unrestricted motion and eliminates rashing. Flexible and unique design which utilizes minimal seam placement for comfort.
The Kryto knee pad area is abrasion resistant with a high stretch neoprene panel with ergonomic shaping for comfortable durability.
The external key pocket is abrasion resistant, and is a high stretch neoprene panel with ergonomic shaping for comfortable durability. Located along the lower leg inseam. Constructed with Fluid Seam Weld and UltraFlex DS neoprene, this key pocket has added strength, easy access and completely secure.
4/3mm is designed for girls to wear UK Summer water where the water temperatures are between 8/17C.
The blind stitch seam is where the stitching only goes part way through the neoprene. O'Neill's proven GBS-glued and blind stitched seam is double-stitched partially through the surface and triple glued to create a watertight seam. If the thread breaks, the seam will not leak. Glued and blind stitched construction provides a waterproof seam. A blind stitched suit is also taped in all areas of excessive stress. O’Neill’s exclusive blind stitch is the Flexloc Stitch which is stronger and more flexible than the traditional blind stitch and eliminates unravelling of the seam.
Promo Text Short
Promo Text Long
Custom Stock Status
O'Neill Epic Youth 4/3mm Full Wetsuit 4216-W51 Black, Bright Blue
- Highend wetsuit from O'Neill
- Black out zipper
- 4/3mm: 4mm lower body 3mm upper body for extra flexibility
- 100% UltraFlex Neoprene
- Krypto knee padz
- Strategic seamless paddle zones
- Lumbar Seamless Design (LSD)
- FluidFlex™ Firewall
- Glued & Blindstitch seam construction with Back-out zipper
- Double neoprene layered adjustable super seal neck for superior sealing around the neck area and the layers move independently so preventing neck rash
- Eternal key pocket with loop
- Superior lycra overlay which is more durable and soft to touch
- Critically taped in key areas under more stress to increase longevity of the wetsuit
- Long back zip with lanyard with neoprene inner flap and treated zip to prevent water entering the suit
- Tightly woven fabric in chest wall to keep body heat in and prevent wind chill
- Washing instruction: Rinse with cool water and drip dry out of direct sunlight
O'Neill Youth wetsuits
If your measurements border on the top end of your chosen size, go for the next size up
Product Size Height cm Weight kg Chest cm Waist cm 8 133-141 27-34 66-71 58-64 10 141-147 34-41 71-76 58-64 12 147-155 41-48 74-79 64-69 14 155-163 48-54.5 79-84 69-74 16 163-170 54.5-61 84-89 71-76
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
This product has no reviews yet.
- Size Guide