TWF XT3 Kids Full Wetsuit, Green -
4 way stretch UPF50+ protection, 3mm neoprene full wetsuit with pre-bent elbows and arms for a superior fit and comfort, from 5-12 years
The TWF XT3 junior wetsuit is a high quality full length 3mm neoprene with super-stretch shoulders and sleeves to enable freedom of movement in all water-based activities - also makes it easier to get on and off!
You lose a lot of heat through the torso and the XT3 is 3mm thick, polyester and nylon lined with mesh chest and back panels to prevent windchill making this suit a great all-rounder. Children will be comfortable and remain warmer for longer in the water and the non-corrosive zipper makes this a durable choice from Spring to Autumn.
Duratex knees are a durable textured double knit nylon fabric which stretches as your child moves but also adds extra protection from knocks and scuffs whilst in the water.
100% titanium flatlocked stitching is a strong, comfortable flat stitch formed by overlapping the neoprene and stitching right through the two pieces so you end up with a flat seam that will not rub or chafe the skin.
TWF XT3 3mm Kids Full Wetsuit - Green 1910-09
- Unisex style and colourway
- 3/2mm ultralight foam - combination of multiple thickness neoprenes for increased warmth and flexibility in the places where you need it
- 100% titanium flatlocked stitching for comfort
- Superlite Ultra 4 way stretch sleeve and back panels
- Mesh chest panel reduces wind chill
- Glide skin adjustable collar system
- Non-corrosive zipper and velcro zip lock
- Duratex stretch knee pads
- No underarm seams
- Pre-bent knees and elbows
- Free fit ankles with raw edges
- Specific paddle zone
- New density neoprene for maximum wear
- Certified UPF 50+ max UV protection
TWF code: 1910
|AGE||5-6 yr||6-7 yr||7-8 yr||8-9 yr||10-11 yr||11-12 yr|
|Neck to Crotch (cm)||42||44||46||49||52||54|
When trying on a wetsuit, it should feel snug and you will probably feel that range of motion is reduced. This is normal but just ensure breathing isn't restricted.
Wetsuits use trapped water to help insulate the body so the fit should not be too loose. This would let water flow freely through the suit and it would lose all the benefits of the trapped water being warmed by the body. The fit should not be too baggy in the underarm or leg area. Some bagginess at the small of the back is normal.
When sizing a suit for your child please measure the distance from the base of the neck (where the collar bones meet) to just underneath the crotch and the chest size.